Running 2 Win

Running2Win - forums

Topic: Warm-up/Cool-down Slots in workouts

[Posted 5/20/2009 11:50:50 PM]  Warm-up/Cool-down Slots in workouts

[gingerkid101]

Total posts: 97
Registered member.
Registered member.

I'd like to see a warm-up and cool-down entry box for the mileage in your workout, so when you enter a time/distance for your workout, it doesn't include the warm-up/cool-down in your pace/mile, but it includes it in your total mileage.

It's a bit of a pain to make several workouts per day, but I like to get an accurate pace/mile just so I can keep track.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if this could be implemented in the future.

Reply (you need to log in to reply)

[Posted 5/21/2009 12:03:11 PM]  Warm-up/Cool-down Slots in workouts

[BrewPat]

KWF

Total posts: 6936
Registered member.
Registered member.

gingerkid101 wrote:

I'd like to see a warm-up and cool-down entry box for the mileage in your workout, so when you enter a time/distance for your workout, it doesn't include the warm-up/cool-down in your pace/mile, but it includes it in your total mileage.

It's a bit of a pain to make several workouts per day, but I like to get an accurate pace/mile just so I can keep track.

When you log your miles in, just include the total miles and then under the workout section break it down.

[Posted 5/21/2009 1:53:31 PM]  Warm-up/Cool-down Slots in workouts

[DubbsAte]

Total posts: 3058
Registered member.
Registered member.

gingerkid101 wrote:

cmanning1200,

I am sure you have seen all the different types of runs: Normal Rum, Easy Run, Fartlek, Intervals, Race, Tempo, etc.
There is a section wu/cd to represent your warm-up and cool-down.

May I suggest that you make two logs per day. One will be your wu/cd. The second will be your workout. When looking at your graphs, it will even be a different color or pattern - really easy on the eyes.

I hope this helped you

[Posted 5/21/2009 2:07:47 PM]  Warm-up/Cool-down Slots in workouts

[marylandexc]

KWF

Total posts: 3719
Registered member.
Registered member.

That's how I do it. Done.

home  |  back to forum list    Search the forums.