Running 2 Win

Running2Win - forums

Topic: Workout planner

[Posted 6/17/2016 2:12:55 PM]  Workout planner

[Wmclemore]

Total posts: 5
Registered member.
Registered member.

Hello, I'm confused on what the point of the workout planner is supposed to do. I thought it would show in my calendar the runs I had planned out to do on that particular, if not then how do I go about setting scheduled runs on my calendar so I can be better organized with my runs? If anyone could help me that would be much appreciated since I am moving to coaching myself and I don't own a running log yet to write down my own stuff ao I'm using Running2Win as my planner.

Reply (you need to log in to reply)

[Posted 6/17/2016 2:52:32 PM]  Workout planner

[Hoya]

The Boss

Total posts: 4549
Registered member.
Registered member.

Thanks for the post...  So, the planner was originally for teams but I thought why not open it up for everyone.  I had not thought of showing the data on the front calendar but can for sure.  My plan for the personal planner was to check it but I agree it might make more sense to include it on the front calendar...  I'll work on that as soon as I can.

[Posted 10/6/2016 8:54:42 AM]  Workout planner

[CoachBennett]

Total posts: 2
Registered member.
Registered member.

Regarding the Planner for teams, is there a way for athletes to see their assignments on the app? I've been messing around with it but can't seem to figure out a way to access the plans. I am using the Running2Win mobile app, not Running2Win Lite, is there a difference?

home  |  back to forum list    Search the forums.