Running 2 Win

Running2Win - forums

Topic: Viewing your mileage

[Posted 5/9/2007 12:05:49 AM]  Viewing your mileage

[benfisher10]

Total posts: 12
Registered member.
Registered member.

I enjoy viewing the mileage on the calendar. One problem I have in this is that I would like to see my last four weeks on training instead seeing the rest of a blank month in front of me. Your calendar shouldn't come up as the current month, but of your last four weeks of training. It doesn't make sense to show your workouts for week 1 of May, and have the other three weeks blank.

Thanks everyone, ben fisher

Reply (you need to log in to reply)

[Posted 5/9/2007 7:21:36 AM]  Viewing your mileage

[shanebog]

KWF

Total posts: 524
Registered member.
Registered member.

It makes sense when it's the 3rd or 4th week of May. You can go to "my running log" and view any period from the past 2 weeks to the past 12.

[Posted 5/9/2007 9:38:32 AM]  Viewing your mileage

[kaerni]

Total posts: 34
Registered member.
Registered member.

I agree that it would be nice to see the last 4 weeks as default. At the end of one month then, one would be able to see the month view, but when that is unnecessary you would see something more useful. I don't like how when the month changes over in the middle of a week, you don't even get to see the start of your week on the month view, because it was last month.

The standard seems to be to keep track of stuff by the week, with the month as secondary, so to do the larger view by month, with the weeks as secondary is not as useful.

[Posted 5/9/2007 11:41:31 AM]  Viewing your mileage

[Hoya]

The Boss

Total posts: 4549
Registered member.
Registered member.

Yes - you make a good point here. I'll think of how I can work in a personal preference setting for this.

[Posted 7/9/2007 7:08:19 PM]  Viewing your mileage

[davidkawa]

Total posts: 4
Registered member.
Registered member.

is there a means of changing how the log is viewed in order to show the last 4 weeks?

[Posted 7/10/2007 7:33:29 AM]  Viewing your mileage

[mustrider262]

Total posts: 140
Registered member.
Registered member.

You can view the calendar one month at a time, so you can go back a month by using the forward and back arrows just above the calendar. I'll remind Hoya to include this feature in our list of enhancements.

Thanks,
Chris

[Posted 7/10/2007 11:16:53 AM]  Viewing your mileage

[al bundy]

KWF

Total posts: 3044
Registered member.
Registered member.

I thought I was having a problem viewing my mileage until I realized that there was no mileage to view b/c I hadn't been getting off my lazy a$$ to run. However, I did once score four touchdowns in a game in high school.

home  |  back to forum list    Search the forums.