Running 2 Win

Running2Win - forums

Topic: default time of day for run

[Posted 6/25/2007 12:36:11 PM]  default time of day for run

[Keith Schueller]

Total posts: 29
Registered member.
Registered member.

is it possible to switch the default time of day(morning, afternoon, etc.)? I usually forget to switch it to morning and its just a little annoying to go back and change it.

Reply (you need to log in to reply)

[Posted 6/25/2007 12:41:41 PM]  default time of day for run

[Hoya]

The Boss

Total posts: 4549
Registered member.
Registered member.

Not at this point but I'll think of a way to put it in there - not sure when I'll be able to add it though.

[Posted 6/25/2007 4:45:57 PM]  default time of day for run

[lautreloutre]

Total posts: 260
Registered member.
Registered member.

Another way to do it is have it set at what time it is when the run is being logged. For instance, if it's before noon have it read Morning, if it's before 6pm have it read Afternoon, and have it read evening if it's between 6 and 12. I know I usually log my run right after I'm done, so it would usually be set at the correct time of day if it was setup this way. I'm not sure how easy this would be to program or if anybody would prefer it this way, but I'm just throwing it out there.

[Posted 6/25/2007 4:51:59 PM]  default time of day for run

[Hoya]

The Boss

Total posts: 4549
Registered member.
Registered member.

lautreloutre wrote:

Another way to do it is have it set at what time it is when the run is being logged. For instance, if it's before noon have it read Morning, if it's before 6pm have it read Afternoon, and have it read evening if it's between 6 and 12. I know I usually log my run right after I'm done, so it would usually be set at the correct time of day if it was setup this way. I'm not sure how easy this would be to program or if anybody would prefer it this way, but I'm just throwing it out there.

This would be easy to write but it may mess up many other members... I'm not sure the best way to handle this but hearing from members is a great way to get ideas. Thanks for the suggestion and maybe this would be one method we can try.

[Posted 6/25/2007 5:38:19 PM]  default time of day for run

[Sarah]

Total posts: 739
Registered member.
Registered member.

ONE THOUSAND AND TWO... HOORAH!

Another good plan is this:
push
Carl
into
the
lake.

:)

[Posted 6/25/2007 10:17:36 PM]  default time of day for run

[lautreloutre]

Total posts: 260
Registered member.
Registered member.

Look Sarah, a spider! It's even swimming after you!

Sorry to interrupt everybody =P

[Posted 6/27/2007 9:11:16 AM]  default time of day for run

[smartwins]

Total posts: 135
Registered member.
Registered member.

That was a big sider!!! You would have been freaked out by it too!!! Haha, sorry as well for interrupting the conversation.

[Posted 7/20/2007 4:28:18 PM]  Time of Day: Night

[speedyjewelz]

Total posts: 21
Registered member.
Registered member.

An option for time of day should be, NIGHT

During the summer there are a lot of working hours and heat which calls for a lot of runners like myself that run at all times of night. It is not really accurate information to post evening when I am running in between 9pm and 4am. I was wondering if it were possible to add that and if there were any other runners out there such as myself with the same concern?

home  |  back to forum list    Search the forums.