Running 2 Win

Running2Win - forums

Topic: GOALS

[Posted 12/13/2007 11:20:16 PM]  GOALS

[jstoeffler]

Total posts: 67
Registered member.
Registered member.

I have an idea... Most runners set goals for themselves, correct? I think the most important goals that I concentrate on are my weekly goals. That's why I think it would be nice to have a spot on the team page that has a spot for each person's weekly goal.

Here... I'll show you my idea.

Get it?

Reply (you need to log in to reply)

[Posted 12/13/2007 11:57:40 PM]  GOALS

[Claunchianity]

The Magician

Total posts: 876
Registered member.
Registered member.

Yes, this is a good idea. we are actually working on something with the teams page right now that should be hopefully coming out this weekend. it will be a nice addition that I think coaches will like. you're definitely right with the goals. i dont think this would be too hard to add. do you think it should be a personal goal or a coach's goal?

[Posted 12/14/2007 4:40:18 AM]  GOALS

[Unwind]

KWF

Total posts: 151
Registered member.
Registered member.

I don't know if it's easy to do, but ideally you could have the creator of the group decide how much control the members have over things. In this case, the group creator could, as a coach, not let his runners set the goals, and set them his- or herself. But, in a group of friends, whoever created the group could allow everyone to set their own goals.

[Posted 12/14/2007 5:17:47 PM]  GOALS

[jstoeffler]

Total posts: 67
Registered member.
Registered member.

yeah unwind, sounds like a good idea.
but i just realized that i posted this in the wrong forum... it should be in the wish list section. i'll make a post there with a link here.

home  |  back to forum list    Search the forums.