Running 2 Win

Running2Win - forums

Topic: Deleting a workout

[Posted 6/14/2008 3:19:20 PM]  Deleting a workout

[FXRGUY]

Total posts: 2
Registered member.
Registered member.

I added the same workout twice for the same day by mistake and have been unable to find out how to delete the extra run. It (deleting) is not on my log book page and I am not real patient trying to find it somewhere else. Any suggestions? (keep it clean lol)

Reply (you need to log in to reply)

[Posted 6/14/2008 6:22:54 PM]  Deleting a workout

[Groubisxcmaximus]

Total posts: 37
Registered member.
Registered member.

FXRGUY wrote:

I added the same workout twice for the same day by mistake and have been unable to find out how to delete the extra run. It (deleting) is not on my log book page and I am not real patient trying to find it somewhere else. Any suggestions? (keep it clean lol)

click on the workout you don't want, save it again as it is and near the top it says delete this workout with a red X beside it. idk these directions are kind of confusing.

[Posted 6/17/2008 5:09:29 PM]  Deleting a workout

[FXRGUY]

Total posts: 2
Registered member.
Registered member.

Groubisxcmaximus wrote:

click on the workout you don't want, save it again as it is and near the top it says delete this workout with a red X beside it. idk these directions are kind of confusing.

Thanks for the help. Your suggestion did work out OK even tho it does seem a bit convoluted just to delete something. Wonder why that wouldn't be available in Run Manager pages?
Anyway, thanks again.

home  |  back to forum list    Search the forums.