Running 2 Win

Running2Win - forums

Topic: Hall of Fame

[Posted 6/20/2008 1:00:02 PM]  Hall of Fame

[archdeacon]

Total posts: 9
Registered member.
Registered member.

Is everyone else as thrilled as I am about the top 3 10-mile times being under 40 minutes? Get that bicycle trash out of here!

Reply (you need to log in to reply)

[Posted 6/20/2008 1:14:15 PM]  Hall of Fame

[baz]

KWF

Total posts: 779
Registered member.
Registered member.

Yeah, that's lame that bikers put times up there. But I also think it's unfair that people who are faster than me get to put their times up there as well! I mean, I live and die by the Hall of Fame! I know I am faster than 3452nd on this site! I'll bet everyone else is using HGH. Or blood doping, I hear that's making a comeback, and is the newest hot trend among recreational runners.

Either way, I think those three times should be removed, so I can move up to 3449th. And the perpetrators should be kicked off the site, excommunicated from the Church, and beaten into submission using old, dull cross country spikes.

[Posted 6/22/2008 10:19:01 AM]  Hall of Fame

[archdeacon]

Registered member.
Registered member.

baz wrote:

Yeah, that's lame that bikers put times up there. But I also think it's unfair that people who are faster than me get to put their times up there as well! I mean, I live and die by the Hall of Fame! I know I am faster than 3452nd on this site! I'll bet everyone else is using HGH. Or blood doping, I hear that's making a comeback, and is the newest hot trend among recreational runners.

Either way, I think those three times should be removed, so I can move up to 3449th. And the perpetrators should be kicked off the site, excommunicated from the Church, and beaten into submission using old, dull cross country spikes.

Don't bother, I'm going to go drive 10 miles and take over the top spot.

[Posted 6/22/2008 12:10:48 PM]  Hall of Fame

[running4dayton]

Total posts: 41
Registered member.
Registered member.

Hey, who cares? Does it really bother you that someone has bike stats on this site? The hall of fame is great to look at, but seriously, you know what you can do, why does it matters what others do? Run for yourself, not the running2win hall of fame...

[Posted 6/23/2008 1:36:06 PM]  Hall of Fame

[archdeacon]

Registered member.
Registered member.

Thank you for taking the time to tell me how to live my life. I'm glad I have people to help me out, my life has been in a downward spiral ever since I started drinking to much soda and my teeth and bones fell out. I'm lucky to have made it this far in life!

[Posted 6/23/2008 1:47:27 PM]  Hall of Fame

[marylandexc]

KWF

Total posts: 3719
Registered member.
Registered member.

HA! Soda is bad for you, next thing you know crack cocaine will be bad for you too.

R4D - you're right, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. But it is a principle thing. If you want to include your cycling stats as race results, do it on http://www.cycling2win.com, not running2win. Or, learn how to do things properly so you don't look like an a**hole.

Or, conversely, ride your bike faster than 40 minutes for 10 miles. That's really, really slow. Perhaps a time more in the 20 minute range would make archdeacon feel better about getting beat by bikes.

[Posted 6/24/2008 2:43:25 PM]  Hall of Fame

[fstrnnr]

KWF

Total posts: 697
Registered member.
Registered member.

I say Pull the Trigger!

[Posted 6/24/2008 4:24:51 PM]  Hall of Fame

[Hoya]

The Boss

Total posts: 4549
Registered member.
Registered member.

marylandexc wrote:

HA! Soda is bad for you, next thing you know crack cocaine will be bad for you too.

R4D - you're right, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. But it is a principle thing. If you want to include your cycling stats as race results, do it on http://www.cycling2win.com, not running2win. Or, learn how to do things properly so you don't look like an a**hole.

Or, conversely, ride your bike faster than 40 minutes for 10 miles. That's really, really slow. Perhaps a time more in the 20 minute range would make archdeacon feel better about getting beat by bikes.

Actually http://www.cycling2win.com is my site too... One of these days it, too, will be up and running but need to get r2w to a good point first.

[Posted 6/24/2008 4:39:13 PM]  Hall of Fame

[baz]

KWF

Total posts: 779
Registered member.
Registered member.

cool, but i noticed you haven't jumped on "pullingthetrigger2win.com" yet...just waiting until the price comes down, or what?

home  |  back to forum list    Search the forums.