Running 2 Win

Running2Win - forums

Topic: graphs

[Posted 6/22/2008 10:23:34 AM]  graphs

[jellyman33]

Total posts: 248
Registered member.
Registered member.

just wondering if the "view graph" feature could be put on the r-friends page. that way you don't have to click on them just to find out that they didn't run.

also is there a way to make it so when you click on someone's log that it shoes the past 7 days instead of just the current week?

and on the description of this forum it says "Do you see somthing that needs changing? Let us know." somthing needs changing.

just little things...

Reply (you need to log in to reply)

[Posted 6/22/2008 3:53:35 PM]  graphs

[Hoya]

The Boss

Total posts: 4549
Registered member.
Registered member.

Good idea about the graph on the friends page - I had it there at first but don't know why I took it out...

Yes, somthing needs changing on the forum - will fix. Also, I know it shoes the current week now but sometime in the future I'll add the ability for the user to determine the range they see by default

[Posted 6/22/2008 9:59:53 PM]  graphs

[fstrnnr]

KWF

Total posts: 697
Registered member.
Registered member.

Hoya wrote:

Good idea about the graph on the friends page - I had it there at first but don't know why I took it out...

Yes, somthing needs changing on the forum - will fix. Also, I know it shoes the current week now but sometime in the future I'll add the ability for the user to determine the range they see by default

I'm sure it SHOES SOMTHING...Well, hoya nice catch!

home  |  back to forum list    Search the forums.